Monday, July 8, 2013

Ball/Prom.

Last night set the scene for one of the biggest nights in a Student Flights consultant's year - the Annual National Ball. This year's theme: Prom.

Considering that last year, by 1am we were kicked out of Ball (held in a Sydney venue I shall neglect to name) as a nation - this year promises to be bigger and better than ever. Hopefully no-one cheekily kicks a bouncer in the leg.

As per usual I am too lazy to make any kind of preparations, but typical Bronni style comes through in the form of a smashing little black dress I got at some op-shop about 5 years ago for around three dollars. I love it but have never had the opportunity or occasion to wear it out in public... this was the perfect thing for the job. 

So I went in that, with no date, dusty pink lips and a black lace headband borrowed from Sarah at the last minute, when I realised the taxi was on it's way and my hair was not at all done. And fuck, we had the blurriest, best night ever. You should have been there.


No comments: