Thursday, April 21, 2011

See How I Leave With Every Piece Of You.

Ahh... boys and girls. Well here I am - four days off my intense move to MELBs. It's been hectic, but you know it's all going to be worth it! I'll be posting from the fashion capital of Australia and... ohh it's just going to be fabulous.

Anyway, here I go. I wanted to show you this sic Swedish blog, by Thilda and Mira. The styling, the clothes, the scenery... everything about this url is beautiful. They have little translations, but otherwise just hit up Google Translate! You need to visit 365DAYS. GO!




Also, to everyone who has visited and commented from Sometimes Sweet - do you know what? You've made my flipping week, and believe me, I needed that. So thanks so much, I'm going to work my little bottom off to bring you the most bamtastic stuff you've ever read... so hopefully you like that.

So thanks, I'm Bronni, and I'm super pleased to meet you. I think we'll be seeing each other around! Have a SUPER Easter.

No comments: