Tuesday, March 15, 2011

H&M Magazine, Spring 2011 (For Them, Maybe!)

Here in Australia, come March, a girl's thoughts turn to cardigans, edged polar fleece blankets, soft frosts, hot chocolates and lattes, and big fluffy black cats with green eyes to snuggle up to. Over there on the other side of the planet, it's just turning summer. Still, we can look and like...





^ Ohh, I die! (Perfection.)



^ I just died again.







First Guess, now H&M... I have to admit I've been jotting down some rather beach inspired collections lately. Well, I just think they've really hit the mark. I love the textures, the prettiness and the relaxed feel: I will, therefore, be introducing combinations of style to this degree to my wardrobe, for 2011 and beyond. They will be friends.

And - her hair is f***ing phenomenal.

Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for H&M Magazine, Spring 2011 via oh fashion models.

No comments: