Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Best Kind Of Package.

My dress arrived in the mail yesterday! Tried it on and it's on the par and very fabulous. I shall be wearing it to the wedding on Saturday, and might even get some suitable outfit shots to show you! Anyway, here are pictures, because everybody loves those.

Also, I have some very interesting features coming up, so please stay tuned while I get used to this new layout and fix it all up properly. I was sad to leave my pretty wordpress layout, but I think here will become more useful in time. Have a sweet Tuesday!


4 comments:

red-handed said...

You will be the belle of the flapper ball.

Unknown said...

you have a really cute blog! i"m following you, hit me back if you like:)
www.alwayssaygrace.com

KIRSTY IRWIN said...

WOW~

Sarah said...

That dress is FANTASTIC! Hopped over from Sometimes Sweet to say hello :)