Saturday, March 19, 2011

What I Wore.







It's Friday night and I'm heading out with my boy and some friends. Tried milkmaid braids and a rockabilly style headscarf tonight - a new one for me, but something I've always wanted to road test. We'll see how it stays for the rest of the night! I'm really sorry about the lack of full length outfit posts but I'm yet to commit to a proper camera, so for now we are stuck with rather ordinary photo booth shots. I'll tell you what I'm wearing though - a little black dress, vintage, with one of my large black scarves wound around my waist and fastened with a black belt - skirt fashion; thrifted head scarf (one of my favourites); and my plain, nude pumps. I really wish I could show you. I'll re-enact this outfit when I get my camera and then you'll see. Anyway, I'm out. Have a nice Friday night!

1 comment:

sophamapoph said...

Love the owl!