Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Link Loving.



Some links to inspire and entertain - and just to let you know what I've been up to:

This article outlining a number of quirky Melbourne markets is causing my heart to beat faster and my breath to quicken... not long 'til these'll be my haunts and I shall broadcast them to you with the aid of a trusty analogue camera... don't deny it - you're excited too!

Affends are having a 30% off sale! Ouch! I'd love this and this and this. Actually, make that everything on the site. F*** yeah Affends!

My winter instinct is kicking in: time to start stocking up on all the woolies, namely cardies and hoodies (all good warm things end with an 'ies'). I like this for the guy and the girl, as they are both bangin'. I also wouldn't mind the print, for my wall.

Splendour In The Grass 2011 - the location and dates are SET! It's back in Woodfordia again this year and I'm so happy because I love that place. I'll be booking tickets with my cousin - this year a couple of hours before they go on sale. I learnt my lesson last time!

Without any questions about it, I will be attending the L’OrĂ©al Melbourne Fashion Festival next year. I'm a bit sad to have missed out on it this year, but time and money just didn't permit. Next year. Definately. In the meantime, I'll be poring over their website and reading Harper's Bazaar while I pretend.

Here's something I just learned - the iPhone app Little Planet is probably the coolest thing since the time some boy gave me his PS2 console (for free). It takes a picture of wherever you are in the world and turns it into a little planet... oh, too hard to explain - here's a picture of my street:



The best things in life are free - so is this app. And I know that now you're just going to go play with that and not give me anymore attention - so bye!

Top picture: My cousin with her kitty and her cute-as-pie little vintage car.

No comments: